Xente is not a lender, but connects you to third party lenders for your credit needs. To ensure we do not support predatory lenders, but only those who meet our customers credit needs, we require that
- The lender has all the required license from the appropriate regulator
- The lender signs up to our responsible lending guidelines.
- The lender can clearly demonstrate to us that they are giving loans to people who can afford to take them.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) does not exceed the lower of 180% or the regulated maximum lending rate where lending rate caps apply.
- Repayment periods are not less than 60 calendar days.
- The minimum loan amount is $1 equivalent and does not exceed $2000 equivalent in any local currency.