Using your bank-issued cards or personal cards to make online payments puts your funds at risk from fraud and surprise charges. Single-use virtual cards from Xente eliminate this risk
Set policy and control individual spending. You can limit the amount spent, the merchant category that can spent at and even the time of spending
Access all your online payments in real time from one dashboard to keep track of all your online spending.
Answers to your frequently asked questions.
A Xente Visa virtual card is a digital card (as opposed to a physical card), complete with unique numbers that you access via a secure link. Use it to make online payments anywhere that Visa is accepted.
Virtual cards are more secure, prevent vendor fraud, limit your risk with subscriptions, and help control spending.
Businesses should use virtual cards when shopping online, making one-time purchases, or paying for software subscriptions, such as Microsoft and Uber.
1. Sign up for a Xente business account
2. Create a Xente Visa virtual card
3. Assign to your team member - they receive an email with a link to the virtual card
4. Fund the virtual card from your Xente business wallet
5. Pay online anywhere Visa is accepted
Virtual cards are designed for online payments.